Our client, a huge leading EPC supplier on- and offshore, located at Stord are seeking Mechanical Completion, Discipline Lead Instrument &Telecom to their project in Stavanger as soon as possible
Only candidates who are already living in Norway will be evaluated, due to the Covid19 situation!
Project: Balder Future Jotun FPSO Life Extension
Perform mechanical completion engineering tasks, and field operation tasks for the Instrument and Telecom discipline. Knowledge of NORSOK and offshore regulations is required.
- Knowledge to PCS Tools, such as ProCoSys/PIMS.
- MC Scoping
- Coordination of MC activities
- Perform MC reviews at site
- Ensure that the work is executed and documented according to drawings, specifications, requirements and MC plan
- Complete internal check out before common punch with Company
- Keep close cooperation with fabrication.
- MC handover to Commissioning team
- Bachelor with minimum 5 years’ experience from relevant positions.
- Knowledge of NORSOK and offshore regulations is required
- Must have Mechanical Completion experience
- High Communicational skills.
- Microsoft Office
- Database tools
- as soon as possible – 01.07.2022
We can offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Membership in our benefit program
- Close follow-up/career guidance
- Pension and insurance scheme
If you are interested, please register your CV as soon as possible.
We look forward to receive your application together with your updated CV which shows that your skills meet the competence required, together with two references and availability date.
We evaluate incoming applicants on an ongoing basis!
For questions: please contact Jannicke Wilhelmsen, phone 975 01 788
Vår visjon er å muliggjøre en smart og bærekraftig morgendag.