Modis Norway has been given the assignment to recruit an Electro and Instrument Engineer for Høglund Marine Solutions.
Høglund Marine Solutions delivers integrated automation, energy and power solutions for the global maritime markets. Our Solutions are known to be user-friendly, environmentally safe and cost-efficient over the lifetime of the vessel. Customers of Høglund can expect responsive support by a highly skilled, hands-on technical team.
Høglund’s headquarters is located in Tønsberg, Norway. Our branch offices are found in Trondheim (Norway), Hamburg (Germany), Galati (Romania), Wuhan (China), Busan (South Korea) and Coimbatore (India).
Høglund Marine Solutions are looking for an Electro and Instrument Engineer to strengthen the team for ongoing and new projects.
Location: Barkåker (Tønsberg)
For questions, please contact Recruiter Marianne Jahren; 452 06 129 / email@example.com
The right candidate has the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor or Master degree within electro- and instrument
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience within the electro- and instrument discipline
- Experience from maritime business
- Extensive EX knowledge (ATEX / IECEx)
- AutoCAD electrical
- Experience from LNG projects is an advantage
- Familiar with IGF/IGC and Class regulations
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- Able to take initiative, be flexible and motivate others
- Hands-on and with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to deliver according to plans and deadlines
- Engineering of electric systems, including preparing documentation, equipment selection and vendor follow-up
- Design input and engineering support to mechanical- and process design
- IS loop calculations and general Ex equipment engineering
- Cooperation with other disciplines in a project team
- Customer contact and follow-up on shipyards
- Assist with commissioning of installed systems onboard vessels
What you can expect
- A “can do” and “customer first” working atmosphere
- Challenging and exciting work assignments and possibility to make an impact
- A corporate culture characterized by informal lines of communication across organization and geography
- Fantastic colleagues!
- Competitive employment conditions and good career opportunities in a global maritime company