Our client who are looking for a new Project Engineer, delivers Safety Automation Systems for the offshore and vessel market. You will be part of a team with highly skilled engineers with focus on delivering world class systems on time, cost and quality.
You will work with products who are based on autonomous safety control, enabling a stand-alone safety system that is independent of all other control systems.
The systems comprises Emergency Shut Down (ESD), Process Shut Down (PSD) and Fire & Gas Detection (F&G) control and monitoring, which is designed to meet the most stringent safety and reliability requirements.
Duration: 1 year
Contact Recruiter Marianne Jahren for questions: 452 06 129 / email@example.com
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Participate in delivery projects and collaborate in integrated teams with engineering project partners and customers
- Engineering and configuration of Safety systems
- Implementation of new configuration onshore/offshore or commissioning
- Participations in various kinds of projects, from large new build projects to minor MMO projects on producing installations offshore
- Prepare test procedures and various project documentation
- Testing and verification
- Engineering degree (MSc, BSc or equivalent) within professions as computerized control systems, electronics or Software programming
- Experience with AIM or other relevant control systems
- Knowledge of Safety Automation system is an advantage
- Excellent cooperative skills
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Comfortable working in a hectic, demanding international environment
- Travelling onshore and offshore may be required
We can offer:
- An international, demanding and challenging working environment
- High degree of flexibility and responsibility
- Highly qualified co-workers, willing to share their knowledge and experience