• Start-up and closeout of projects in SAP.
• Create/modify/close WBS structure in SAP.
• Read and understand contracts
• Create sales order(s) in SAP.
• Monthly closing of project accounts
• Cost-/profitability analysis
• Good knowledge in bookkeeping
• External financial reporting to client (weekly, monthly, baseline updates).
• Internal financial reporting to Project Management Team and Business Control
• Financial forecasting and budgeting on Business Unit level
• Contribute in change- and tender work
• Project Accountant tasks (allocation of personnel in SAP, maintain rate matrix, time recording, invoicing, general accounting, etc.).
• Actively search for opportunities to improve project financial result.
• Establish close relationship to YOUR key resources in the budget
• Bachelor in Economics
Required Work Experience:
• Some years of work experience
• Experience with SAP or similar system
• Excel skills
• Proactive and communicative
• Leadership potentials
• Enjoy teamwork and also work well independently
• Commercial mindset
• Fluent in English
Planned start date: ASAP
Planned end date: 31.12.23