We are seeking an candidate with commercial and/or technical background. The candidate will be responsible for following up the main Contracts through Variation Orders for our projects. This will involve:
• General contractual support and advisories for project management and other project functions
• Prepare and conduct Contract Awareness sessions and other training and conduct support as required for project team members
• Identify new opportunities within own area for optimum and enhanced utilization of contracts
• Identification, initiation, preparation, negotiation and administration of contract amendments and variations (VO/VOR) within projects and vs clients
• Lead up and organize change board normally weekly with technical and commercial participants
• Follow up information from disciplines related to variation orders and prepare written documentation including estimates and structural argumentation. Prepare formal letters including Variation Orders to be sent to Company
• Seek advice by the Legal department when found necessary.
We are seeking a candidate with commercial and/or technical or legal background and relevant experience from following up of contracts related to Variation Orders.
The candidate needs to be a hands on doer. Preferably Experience in project execution from Fixed Price projects.
Required Work Experience
The candidate must have broad experience on following up contracts in an EPC project and good negotiation skills and experience from complex contracts. Preferably also knowledge related to English law.
• Have good communication skills and have a commercial mindset
• Communicate well in English and Norwegian - both oral and in writing
• Be able to write formal letters in English
• Be able to structure argumentation
• Negotiating skill
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Be systematic, accurate and independent
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Planned start date: April 22
Planned end date: December 24
For questions please contact Maria Johansen, email@example.com