We are seeking an candidate with commercial and/or technical background. The candidate will be responsible for following up the main Subcontracts for Aibel projects. This will involve:
• Be responsible for establish subcontract
• General contractual support and advisories for project management and other project functions
• Identify new opportunities within own area for optimum and enhanced utilization of subcontracts
• Identification, initiation, preparation, negotiation and administration of subcontract amendments and variations (VO/VOR) within subcontract
• Seek advice by the Legal department when found necessary.
• A hands on doer and person to follow up of Aibel Subcontracts against big subcontractors.
We are seeking a candidate with commercial and/or technical or legal background and relevant experience from following up of subcontracts and experience in project execution
Required Work Experience
The candidate must have broad experience ( more than 2 years experience) on following up contracts in an EPC project and good negotiation skills and experience from complex contracts. Preferably also knowledge related to English law and/ or American Law.
The candidate must:
• Have good communication skills and have a commercial mindset
• Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing
• Be able to write formal letters in English
• Be able to structure argumentation
• Negotiating skill
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Be systematic, accurate and independent
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Planned start date: April 22
Planned end date: December 24
For questions please contact Maria Johansen, email@example.com