There has never been a more exciting time to work in our customers organization than right now. You will be joining the organisation at a time when digital innovation is key to the success of the company, and we want people to help us shape this journey. An exciting opportunity has arisen as Mechanical Designer in our division Integrated Solutions, Energy and System.
Electric and hybrid propulsion is a continuously growing business area. To keep up with project deliveries and development we need to strengthen our Energy Products Drives team in Bergen.
As a Mechanical Designer Drives you will be a central part of a highly competent and motivated team. You will manage many challenging and exciting engineering tasks within one of the defined growth areas.
Start up: as soon as possible. - 1 year assignment++
- Mechanical design of drive cabinets in 3D
- Static and dynamic structural analysis of cabinets
- Design guidelines for project deliveries
Qualifications and experience
- Master degree or similar in mechanical engineering
- Expertise in 3D CAD, Inventor is a plus
- Experience from switchboard / drives design is a plus
- Professional experience of FEA analysis
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- produce fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered good development opportunities in an international environment. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future. Interested? please apply as soon as possible - for further information please contact Milena Miccoli tel. 99 51 72 63 / email@example.com