Are you our new Senior Planner/Project Controls Manager?
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
Workplace : Denmark
Duration : 1,5 years
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
• Lead Planner/Project Control Manager on larger projects, e.g. EPC/EPC-like projects
• Create and maintain project schedule, progress measurement, and change management
• Project reporting for both external and internal use
• Support Project Management with regards to controlling and follow-up on the project status
• Reviews project changes to evaluate detail schedule impact; responsible for quantifying and incorporating the effect and impact of approved changes in the overall schedule
• Advises Project Controls Manager and Project Management of any potential schedule issues and when necessary, provides guidance on, corrective action and measures to mitigate any adverse trends
• Reviews and checks sub-contractors progress reports for accuracy of progress measurement.
Verifies, reviews, and endorses claimed progress reported by sub-contractor.
Analyses schedule and progress trends
• Responds to and requests from Project Management related to Scheduling and Reporting, including development of progress metrics, and/or key performance indicators
• Develop and implement processes for the project planning and reporting with the objective to increase efficiency and quality in project control
For this role, we believe your starting point is:
• Technical degree, or bachelor / master’s degree in engineering. Alternatively, a bachelor / master’s degree in Economics & Business Administration or similar education with a project management course
• Minimum 8-10 years’ experience of Energy industry including senior project planning experience within Energy projects with exposure in planning, cost and risk management including project controls, cost and schedule development
• Understanding of the project schedule, the schedule basis and the work process to be followed for plan creation. Detailed knowledge of the project scope report and the execution strategy, including client reporting requirements to support project management. Working with Senior Project Managers, Project Managers, Project Engineers and Lead Engineers to proactively develop and maintain the schedule
• In-depth experience and knowledge of Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office products (e.g. Excel) and Power BI systems
• Analytical skills, with an eye for detail
• Effective time management, with ability to meet deadlines
- Very good in communicating in English both orally and in writing.