The main services and tasks involved in the role are as follows below:
• You will work as a team player in our clients dedicated multidisciplinary team in close corporation with end costumer and jacket EPC subcontractor-/s s and all other contractors and/or suppliers for the package.
• You will support in evaluation of tenders, FEED study and negotiation of contract
• You will ensure that contract requirement are met and incorporated into the jacket, pile, grillage and sea fastening design.
• With focus on design works you will support in managing interfaces with other disciplines such as, but not limited to inter array cable contractor, export cable contractor, T&I contractor, Topside contractor and MWS.
• You will take a leading role in ensuring a smooth design process.
• You will facilitate regular design meetings with all parties involved
• You support in managing and coordinate project implementation on site with primary focus technical queries and non-conformities.
• You will support in managing to drive improvements and cost reductions/cost outs.
• You will support in managing the program, risks, stakeholders and budget
• You will participate in project management activities in coordination with project management.
• You will support ensuring that HSE requirement are considered and implemented in the design.
• You will participate in Factory acceptance tests (FAT) and Site acceptance test (SAT).
• You will review and check relevant as-built documentation.
• Bachelor Degree or higher
• Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
Required Work Experience:
• Structural jacket engineer for offshore/international projects.
• You have extensive structural engineering and design experience of jacket substructures and have been working with large new build substructures for at least ten (10) years.
• You have experience in geotechnical engineering with respect to jacket mudmat and pile foundation design, welding and design of corrosion protection systems.
The candidate must:
• Have good communication skills
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
• Be systematic, accurate and independent
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing
• You are expected to have a keen sense of responsibility and good organizational skills and that you are an assertive communicator and a customer oriented team player
Work Location: Haugesund, Asker, Bergen, Stavanger
Planned start date: March 2022
Planned end date: December 2023