• Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multidiscipline teams, for feasibility study of topside structure
• Modelling steel structural constructions in E3D.
• Drawing production in E3D Draw and Tekla
• Bachelor’s degree
• Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
Required Work Experience:
• The candidate must have deep knowledge and experience with E3D and Tekla
• The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
• Experience with Equinor green field projects.
• The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the NORSOK and Eurocode regulations related to the structural discipline.
• The candidate must have minimum 3 years’ experience within offshore projects.
• The candidate must have minimum 3 years’ experience with main/primary steel design
• Have good communication skills
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Ability to work independently and through teamwork
• Be systematic, accurate and independent
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing
Planned start date: ASAP
Planned end date: 31.12.23