Our customer is global company focusing on digitalization, electrification and automation for the process and manufacturing industries, and is a leader in power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure, and distributed energy systems. For their location in Oslo we are looking for experienced Mechanical Engineer.
Deadline: as soon as possible, we evaluate candidates and present to the client continuously
This position will be a part of a project team.
Mechanical engineering of industrial construction part like busbars, arrangement of big units like transformers, rectifiers, DC-switches, piping for water cooling.
The HDR- group in LDA Nordic deliver projects within heavy duty rectifiers to industrial clients (Aluminium, Chlorine, Hydrogen).
- Engineering of mechanical drawing together with technical project manager in the project
- Revision process towards clients and suppliers
- Assistance during construction phase of the project
The consultant will be a part of a highly competent teams of consisting of 4-6 senior engineers delivering high current application to big industrial companies in the business area Brownfield (existing plants).
- Mechanical engineer with min. Bachelor
- 5-10 years’ experience mechanical engineering of industrial constructions parts (electrical) by 2D and 3D tools like Autocad and Inventor
- Preferably someone with expertise working with arrangement of big electrical components inserted into existing buildings
- Language requirements : Fluent English and good Norwegian , knowledge of Spanish is an advantage
Planned start date: 02.05.2022
Planned end date: 31.12.20 22
Interested in this position ? Please register as soon as possible with contact information and upload your updated CV describing the experience and requirements . You do this here on LinkedIn or on Modis .no We start evaluating incoming applicants immediately.
For questions you can contact: Senior recruitment consultant Alicja Zadrozna, email@example.com, mobile 47325104