Our customer, an international maritime company, are looking to increase their capacity within Project Management in order to secure project execution and deliveries, and need a high skilled Project Manager to their location in Stavanger
Senior Instrument Ingeniør
Deadline: asap, we evaluate incoming applicants on an ongoing basis
• Produce new documentation and drawings such as Cause & Effect, System Control Diagrams (SCD) diagrams, loop drawings for process Fire & Gas and safety systems; IS Loop Calculations.
• Revise existing documentation and drawings.
• Produce work packages for installation.
• Produce deliverables for studies and Front End Loading (FEL) work.
• Produce documentation for Safety and Automation Systems (SAS)
• Discipline check and approval of produced documents and drawings in the project.
• Order all instrument materials needed for offshore installation.
• Must be able to understand P&IDs and drawings from different disciplines.
• Discussions with Client and vendor representatives in order to find optimal technical solutions.
Bachelor or Masters degree in Instrumentation
Required Work Experience:
• Long experience, 7 to 12 years, within offshore related projects
• Knowledge of relevant standards such as NPD, ATEX, IEC61892 and Norsok
• Knowledge of modifications on offshore installations when in operation.
• Experienced in Studies and Front End Loading (FEL) work.
• Experienced in several process & utility systems, incl. Platform Control Systems, Fire & Gas and safety system.
• Knowledge of instrument and electrical equipment used in the oil industry.
• Knowledge of the differences in using hydraulic, pneumatic or electrical solutions in safety systems
• Team worker
• Social and positive person.
• Deliver on time and quality
• Good Communication in English
• Must have valid Norwegian offshore- and health certificates, before start-up date.
• Start date: ASAP
• End date: 31.12.2023
We can offer:
- Competitive marked compensation
- Membership in our benefit program
- Close follow-up/career guidance
- Pensjon and Insurance Schem
If you are interested, please register your CV at: www.modis.no for this position as soon as possible.
For questions please contact Anita Sandvik, Anita.Sandvik@modis.no, phone +47 934 52 662
Look forward to receive your application together with your updated CV which shows that your skills meet the competence requirements, asap. We evaluate incoming applicants on an ongoing basis!