• Planning of tenders, studies and/or FEEDs as well participate in EPC/I projects related to FDOW.
• Master or Bachelor within technical or commercial topics.
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum 10 years of planning experience.
• Excellent skills within the use of Safran and/or Primavera
• Highly competent within critical path analysis, schedule risk analysis – monitor and follow up closely
• Scenario planning with the ability to suggest mitigating actions to recover project delay.
• Experienced within cost and resource management tools
• Experience with working together with contract, estimation, risk and cost resources to ensure alignment between plan and their deliverables
• Systematic and accurate
• Team player
• High loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
• Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Solid communication skills in English - verbally and written work
Planned start date: 02.05.22
Planned end date: 31.12.25