Our customer, an international maritime company, are looking to increase their capacity within Document Control in order to secure project execution and deliveries, and need a Senior Document Controller with LCI skills and Technical education or very good understanding. Location Bergen
SENIOR DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
Deadline: ASAP, we start evaluating incoming applicants immediately
We are looking for a candidate with relevant background and experience within Document Control.
- Super user in Company Document Management System (ProArc)
- Register and distribute all incoming and outgoing technical documentation to and from Client/Suppliers/Third Parties according to procedures
- Define and ensure quality of all LCI documentation within projects for internal / external customers.
- Make visible and put focus on documentation requirements for projects members
- Quality control, clarification, reporting and follow up project documents and technical data.
- Follow up and report LCI/DCC status in projects
- Monitor and maintenance of quality on technical information
- Follow up of suppliers to ensure LCI (drawings, documents, databases, 3D models etc) are established in accordance with requirements
- Ensure that all activities are managed in accordance with procedures, guidelines and requirements.
- Hand-over technical documentation to customer
- BSc/MSc degree in Engineering is preferred, but at least technical education from high school/collage or equivalent is required. Long experience may compensate for lack of theoretical education
- Experience and competence within the use of DMS systems, e.g. ProArc, SAP, Procosys and STID.
- Knowledge of Equinor LCI requirements
- Experience and competence within IT/Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of methodology for project execution is an advantage
- Experience from document control
- Familiar with applications like DMS systems, e.g. ProArc, SAP, Procosys and STID
- Start date: 19.04.22/asap
- End date: 30.06.23 with possibilities for extension
We can offer:
- Competitive marked compensation
- Membership in our benefit program
- Close follow-up/career guidance
- Pensjon and Insurance Schem
If you are interested, please register your CV at: www.modis.no for this position as soon as possible.
For questions please contact Milena Miccoli, email@example.com or phone 995 17 263 or Jannicke Wilhelmsen, Jannicke.firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 975 01 788
Look forward to receive your application together with your updated CV which shows that your skills meet the competence requirements, asap. We evaluate incoming applicants on an ongoing basis!