For major client we are looking for at Senior Process Engineer.
Hydrogen is an effective and eco-friendly energy carrier and will be a critical enabler of the global transition to sustainable energy. Hydrogen is strategically important to our client and is a key element in the company’s strategy to capture EPC projects within new business areas. Our client has a number of exiting projects ongoing within hydrogen production, and is currently cooperating with key players in designing and building large scale hydrogen production facilities in Europe.
You will work as a Lead/Senior Process Engineer, executing concept- and feasibility-selection studies for hydrogen production facilities including ammonia and other zero/low carbon fuels. In addition, you will assist the tendering team.
- Develop project design basis and technical reports
- Review suppliers’ and partners’ documents
- Steady state and dynamic simulations in Hysys and Unisim
- Develop PFDs, UFDs, P&IDs and other system diagrams
- Selection, sizing, design and specification of process- and utility equipment
- Prepare for and participate in HAZOP, HAZID and other multidiscipline reviews
- Tender support (hours estimation, project schedule)
Preferably MSc or BSc within Chemical Engineering with required experience
Required Work Experience:
- Preferably min 5 years working experience within studies and EPC projects within chemical plants, refineries and/or O&G plants.
- Graduates with relevant hydrogen experience can also be considered.
- Preferably expertise with hydrogen systems.
- Preferably experience with EU codes and standards for hydrogen in design
- Required Qualifications:
- Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Planned start date: ASAP
Planned end date: 31.12.24