- Review of Civil Scope of Work, identify possibilities and risks within Contract
- Establish contract model towards Company
- Establish contract model towards external Civil subcontractor(s)
- Constructability input to Aibel EPCI execution model and Plan
- Screening of possible subcontractors
- Establish Civil RFQ together with partners
- Participate in the tender and evaluation process of Civil I and II Subcontractor(s)
- Be responsible for the execution of the Civil I and II Scope of Work, follow-up of the Civil Subcontractor(s)
- Reporting to the Project Director in the EPCi-project.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
Required Work Experience
- Relevant Civil Works I and II competence and project execution experience
- Multidiscipline experience and knowledge of oil- & gas project execution and the requirements for execution at Site.
- Management experience, including contract / subcontract management of Civil Construction of complex projects.
Curious and open to challenges with a technical and commercial mindset
Good communication skills, proficiency in English
Proactive, eager to take responsibility,
Ability to build good working relations across organisations
Multidiscipline understanding and capabilty to understand and optimize total Project execution in collaboration with other participants
Proficient in the use of IT-tools
Work location: Asker / Melkøya
Site presence in construction periods