For one of our customers - a major company within oil/gas we are looking for an experienced Design Engineer - your next job?
Due to additional workload for the structural discipline, we need to increase and strengthen our capacity and competence in Bergen. We are now looking for a design engineer with design long experience and good knowledge to take the challenge and find good solutions.
Period of hire ASAP until 31.12.2022 with possibilities for extension.
Work location: Kokstad- Bergen.
- Technical, Bachelor or Master degree within engineering (or equivalent) with minimum 5 years' experience
- Experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Additional craft certificate is an advantage.
Job description/Work tasks:
- Contribute in CTR-activities/offers, both installation and project related studies
- Discipline and field engineering
- Supplier follow-up
- Field hook up engineering
- Work packages
- Installation follow-up, red mark-up documentation, final documentation
- Offshore surveys, installation follow up or yard stay can be actual
- Coordination and cooperation with rig crew and ongoing installation work
- Contribute in project(s) and deliver on time and budget assigned work tasks
- Report costs, progress and deviation to technical lead/package engineer or project managers
- 2D design experience (Microstation and/or Autocad)
- 3D design experience (Inventor/PDMS/E3D)
- Good theoretical understanding concerning statics and steel constructions
- Practical knowledge concerning fabrication of steel structures
- Petroleum industry standards, rules and regulations such as Norsok, DNVGL and Eurocode
Interested? Please register as soon as possible! We evaluate incoming applicants on an ongoing basis. For further information please contact Milena Miccoli, tel. 99 51 72 63 / firstname.lastname@example.org