Planned start date: ASAP
Planned end date: 31.12.2023
Work place: Stavanger
• - Produce new documentation and drawings such as Cause & Effect, System Control Diagrams (SCD) diagrams, loop drawings for process Fire & Gas and safety systems; IS Loop Calculations.
• - Revise existing documentation and drawings.
• - Produce work packages for installation.
• - Produce deliverables for studies and Front End Loading (FEL) work.
• - Produce documentation for Safety and Automation Systems (SAS)
• - Discipline check and approval of produced documents and drawings in the project.
• - Order all instrument materials needed for offshore installation.
• - Must be able to understand P&IDs and drawings from different disciplines.
• - Discussions with Client and vendor representatives in order to find optimal technical solutions.
Bachelor or Masters degree in Instrumentation
Required Work Experience:
• - Long experience, 7 to 12 years, within offshore related projects
• - Knowledge of relevant standards such as NPD, ATEX, IEC61892 and Norsok
• - Knowledge of modifications on offshore installations when in operation.
• - Experienced in Studies and Front End Loading (FEL) work.
• - Experienced in several process & utility systems, incl. Platform Control Systems, Fire & Gas and safety system.
• - Knowledge of instrument and electrical equipment used in the oil industry.
• - Knowledge of the differences in using hydraulic, pneumatic or electrical solutions in safety systems
• Team worker
• Social and positive person.
• Deliver on time and quality
• Good Communication in English
• Must have valid Norwegian offshore- and health certificates.
We can offer:
- Competitive marked compensation
- Membership in our benefit program
- Close follow-up/career guidance
- Pension and Insurance Schem
For questions please contact Ms Anita Sandvik, Mail: Anita.Sandvik@modis.no, phone +47 934 52 662.
Looking forward to receive your application together with your updated CV which show that you meet the requirements for this position, as soon as possible.