For our customer – a leading company within oil/gas and offshore wind we are looking for a QHSE Advisor. Due to additional workload for the QHSE discipline within Drilling Operations, we are looking for a QHSE Advisor for a 100% position in Stavanger that is motivated by challenges in a hectic working environment.
Period of hire ASAP until 31.12.2022 with possibilities for extension.
Work location: Tananger
• Higher education (MSc, BSc or equivalent). Long relevant work experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
• Documented experience within quality management, health, safety and environment work on fixed installations or offshore services, as well as improvement processes and risk management.
• Good knowledge of relevant regulations and standards
• Required certificates for offshore travels
• Cooperate closely with and assist operational management
• Perform QHSE reporting according to internal and client requirements and assist in authority reporting and contact
• QHSE discipline support to onshore and offshore personnel
• Perform tasks according to Client’s contractual requirements
• Client contact for QHSE
• Support and control all QHSE processes for dedicated operations
• Implement and follow up of goals, action plan and strategy in QHSE
• Work proactively and continuously lead QHSE improvement projects
• Contribute to identification of QHSE hazards and facilitate risk analysis
• GAP analysis towards regulations and customer requirements
• Coordinate and follow up working environmental health risk assessment and follow up requirements for chemical management
• Input to management review, QHSE programs, audit plans and KPI’s
• Cooperation with the safety delegates
• Prepare and update procedures and processes in the Management System
• Incident management follow up including experience transfer
• Perform investigations and audits
• Prepare and conduct QHSE training
• Assist in tender work
• Offshore travel according to plans
• Emergency function according to emergency preparedness manual
•Competitive marked compensation
•Membership in our benefit program
•Close follow-up/career guidance
•Good pension and insurance arrangements
If you are interested in this position, we want to hear from you! Please register your CV at: www.modis.no for this position as soon as possible. For questions please contact Tine Værn, Tine.firstname.lastname@example.org or 95763112. We look forward to receive your application together with your updated CV. We evaluate incoming applicants consecutively and hope to hear from you soon.