• Be a team member of the structural discipline
• Perform structural design development and analyses for main- and temporary steel
• Perform structural vibration analyses and design
• Perform structural analyses by use of Sesam, USFOS, ABAQUS and hand calculations
• Write structural design reports
• Interface towards other disciplines.
• Master Degree
Required Work Experience
• Experienced structural analysis and design engineer with expertise within vibrations
• Be able to carry through the design and documentation.
• Experience from structural design according to NORSOK, DNVGL rules and Eurocode
• Knowledge to SESAM/Genie and ABAQUS software packages.
• The candidate must have minimum 5-7 years’ experience from NCS offshore projects within main steel structures.
• The candidate must:
• Have good communication skills
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Ability to work independently and through teamwork
• Be systematic, accurate and independent
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
Planned start date: ASAP
Planned end date: DEC 2025