Our customer is a leading supplier of projects in Modification, Electrification and Offshore wind.
For a key role we are looking for a Subcontract Manager for our Customers organization in Haugeund.
The SubContract Manager reports to the Project Director and is overall responsible for the sub-contract with the subcontractor for delivery of the total subcontracted equipment, its successful integration, commissioning and trial operations.
The Subcontract manager will be responsible for integration of key personnel from Subcontract Contractor in the relevant project offices at contract award and during the initial 6 months.
The Subcontractors Project Manager will report to the our Customers Sub-Contract Manager.
The Sub-Contract Manager will be supported by functions covering HSE, commercial, planning, technical, construction and completion.
Site teams will be established at the subcontractor sites , manned with required personnel to ensure close follow-up.
The Sub Contract Manager will have to rely on a close working relationship with the contractor`s Project Manager based on mutual trust and understanding.
- Create and manage a contractual check list of the marine subcontractor
- Shall ensure a common and correct contract understanding for all Project members
- Manage contractual and administrative correspondence towards marine subcontract
- Manage contractual notifications of the Subcontract
- Manage contractual amendments of the Subcontract
- Assist Lead Change & Estimation personnel with contract changes
- Ensuring that the projects contractual and administrative requirements are fulfilled
- Master or Bachelor Degree – Commercial or technical topics
Required Work Experience:
- Relevant experience as Sub Contract Manager from similar big EPC projects in Offshore Wind or Oil and Gas related projects or similar.
Multidiscipline experience and understanding
- Ability to lead, motivate and work in teams
- A flexible, systematic, accurate and independent mindset
- Proactive and result oriented
- Ability to build good working relations across the organizations
- Willingness to share own experiences and knowledge
- Strong EPCI contractual experience
- Good negotiating skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Scandinavian, both verbally and in writing
Workplace : Haugesund (commuting accepted)
Planned start date: Approx 01.12.22 - Planned end date: Approx 01.12.24
We can offer:
- Competitive marked compensation
- Membership in our benefit program
- Close follow-up/career guidance
- Pensjon and Insurance
- An exciting enviroment, both professionally and socially
For questions please call me on 99517263 or send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to receive your application!