Our client is the leading EPC supplier of aluminium living quarter to the offshore oil & gas industry on the NCS. They are headquartered at Stord, Norway.
Currently they are involved in several significant projects both to the NCS and UK sector. For this reason, the piping discipline is in need of an additional team member. They are seeking Piping and Layout Engineer. Startup as soon as possible with duration until 31.12.2023
- LQ-projects, but also other M&M-projects
- 3D piping modelling and coordination
- 2D drawings/isometrics
Our client can offer valuable and challenging work experience in a competent and friendly engineering environment. Their yard is located right next to our engineering office which provides a unique chance to witness the construction phase from scratch to finish.
- Participate in multidiscipline coordination
- Compliance evaluations vs UK offshore regulations and safety standards.
- Offshore working environment & safety design experience
- International standards (UK regulations)
- NORSOK standards and PSA regulations
- Experience with NCS projects
- Experience with NORSOK-standards
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Minimum 2-10 years of relevant experience
- Norwegian, Swedish or English fluent, both in oral and written.
- Office 365: Word, excel etc
- EDS/Tag Register
- Plant 3D
- Stord, Norway
- Working remote is partly optional, however presence at offices at Stord will be required.
- Competitive marked compensation
- Membership in our benefit program
- Close follow-up/career guidance
- Good pension and insurance arrangements
If you are interested in this position, we want to hear from you! Please register your CV at: www.modis.no for this position as soon as possible. For questions please contact Tine Værn, 95763112 or Tine.firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receive your application together with your updated CV which shows that your skills meet the competence requirements. We evaluate incoming applicants consecutively and hope to hear from you soon.