Senior Instrument Engineer
We are now looking for a skilled Instrument Engineer. Our client is a leading service provider for the Oil & Gas Industry in Norway, and for this position you will work from their offices in Haugesund. If you want to challenge yourself and take the next step in your career, this might be the right fit for you!
Planned start date: 02.01.23
Planned end date: 31.12.24
• Instrument design and follow up
• Technical responsible for vendor packages
• Design, review and follow up vendor deliveries
• Give input to and follow up system design for equipment packages
• Ensure that vendor information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
• Discipline check of drawings and documents
• Produce engineering work packages
• Multidiscipline Interface and collaboration with site
• Participate in reviews
• Bachelor Degree or Technical College within relevant area
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum 6 years relevant experience from modification projects in Norway
• Experience from studies
• Experience with Equinor requirements
• Able to work independently as well as a part of a team
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Good communicating skills
• A cooperative working attitude
• Be systematic, accurate and efficient
• Creative and solution-oriented
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experience with others
• Communicate well in English and Norwegian, both orally and in writing.
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance program
- Your own career advisor
- Modis own benefit program
Interested? Apply for the position as soon as possible! We process applications on an ongoing basis. If you want further information, contact Recruitment Adviser Eirik Johnsen on tel. 924 77 996, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to receiving your application.