STAVANGER – Instrument Engineer
Due to additional work scope and increasing portfolio there is a need to increase capacity within Instrumentation in order to secure project execution and deliveries.
We are looking for an Instrument Engineer at our office in Stavanger with the “can do” spirit that is motivated by challenges in a hectic working environment.
Planned Start Date: Asap
Planned End Date: 31.12.2023 with possibility for extension
Technical, Bachelor or Master degree within instrument/automation engineering (or equivalent) with minimum 2 years’ experience
Experience can compensate for lack of formal education
Additional electrician, instrumentation or automation certificate is an advantage.
Job description/Work tasks:
• Contribute in CTR-activities/offers, both installation and project related.
• Instrument/ Drilling Control field engineering
• Supplier follow-up
• Work packages
• Installation follow-up, red mark-up documentation, final documentation
• Offshore surveys, installation follow up
• Knowledge of the Petroleum industry standards, rules and regulations such as PTIL, NORSOK, ATEX, OLF, DNV and IEC.
• Experience with modification work at fixed drilling units on NCS
• Preferable experience within some or all of the following areas:
- Drilling equipment and control system
- Field instrumentation, bus systems and telecom systems
- Instrumented Safety systems and SIL considerations (F&G / ESD etc)
• Trained for and experienced with EX, Exi and ATEX equipment and regulations
• Offshore training + health certificate
• Preferable familiar with following programs:
- Client systems like SAP, Procosys and others
- MS Office software
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance program
- Your own career advisor
- Our own benefit program
Interested? Apply for the position as soon as possible! We process applications on an ongoing basis. If you want further information, contact Recruitment Adviser Eirik Johnsen: +47 924 77 996, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to receiving your application.