Modis is one of the largest companies globally within Smart Industry.
Modis Norway is one of Norway's largest suppliers of technical consulting services and a delivers roles at all levels within Engineering, IT and project administration.
We offer job opportunities in Norway and abroad, competitive terms and a professional marketing apparatus with good follow-up.
Our projects are within Clean Technology with focus on battery, offshore wind and hydrogen. In addition we deliver to industries such as Oil & Gas, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Banking & Financial Services, Aerospace & Defence, Automotive & Transportation, Manufacturing & Logistics, Information & Communication Technology.
“Engineering a Smarter Future Together”
(Oslo, Fornebu is also possible, but travelling to and working from Stavanger minimum each second week is required)
Good chance of extension for at least 1 year.
For an oil and gas offshore project the client is looking for a Senior Buyer to undertake the following tasks:
• Responsible for managing the RFQ and bid evaluation process for assigned procurement packages to ensure that the suppliers are given equal and fair possibilities to bid
• Responsible to perform procurement of materials, solutions, and services according to internal and project procurement procedures
• Plan, organize and execute frame agreement negotiations for assigned procurement packages
• Secure communication flow towards Project Procurement Manager regarding progress and risk
• Secure continuous update of Procurement Milestone Plan (PMP) for assigned procurement packages
• Interface coordination with engineering and other disciplines with respect to assigned procurement tasks
• Secure to be the single point of contact towards suppliers for assigned procurement packages
• Responsible for managing bid clarifications towards suppliers with support from other disciplines such as engineering
• Drive standardization measures for assigned procurement packages
• Evaluation of possible design to cost (DtC) measures for assigned procurement packages
• Supplier quality management
• Promote and contribute to a positive HSSE culture with colleagues, clients, and suppliers
• Conditional: Possibility to be procurement lead for a part of the overall project
• Minimum 5 years of relevant procurement experience of preferably Electrification and/or Automation solutions
• Bachelor or Master education (Economy or Engineering, preferably within Supply Chain Management)
• Technical understanding of Electrification and/or Automation solutions is an advantage
• Extensive knowledge and experience in negotiations, contract and risk management
• Responsible, structured and result orientated
• Fluent communication skills in Norwegian and English
• Good ERP knowledge
- Competitive marked compensation
- Membership in our benefit program
- Close follow-up/career guidance
- Good pension and insurance arrangements
If you are interested in this position, we want to hear from you! Please register your CV at: www.modis.no for this position as soon as possible. For questions please contact Eirik Johnsen, email@example.com. We look forward to receive your application together with your updated CV. We evaluate incoming applicants consecutively and hope to hear from you soon.